APPLY: SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Chenevert Architects LLC has an immediate opening for a Senior Project Manager at our Baton Rouge office as part of our multi-disciplinary team.
- Senior level position requires approximately 15 or more years’ experience.
- Louisiana architectural license and NCARB certification preferred, but not required.
- Ability to effectively direct and lead internal and external team members and flexibility to adapt based on changing client goals. .
- Workable understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCad, Revit, Microsoft Office and Google Sketchup, AIA Contract Documents software.
- Proficiency in industry standards, schedules, contracts, construction documents and technology.
- Self-motivated and able to problem-solve, monitor schedules and progress and work closely with firm principal(s).
- Ability to effectively communicate with all team members on the project verbally and in writing.
- Oversee, coordinate and provide quality control (as well as assist at times) in the production and coordination of document packges through all design phases.
- Able to research product materials and develop construction specifications, products, procedures, building codes and any other miscellaneous items.
- Draft client contract proposals, solicit consultant proposals, and create OAC contract forms with AIA software.
- Serve as liaison between client and project team members, including contractors.
- Visit project sites for construction administration observations field reports and documentation.
- May perform other duties as required.
Interested in joining the ChenevertARCHITECTS team?
Qualified candidates please submit a resume, cover letter, and portfolio to:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org