APPLY: INTERN ARCHITECT
Chenevert Architects LLC has an immediate opening for an Intern Architect at our New Orleans office. This entry-level position candidate will be a part of our multi-disciplinary team under the direct supervision of a project leader. Qualified candidates please submit a resume, cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
- -Entry level position and applies to individuals with 0 up to 2 years’ experience.
- -Completion of accredited professional architectural degree program prior to employment, either Bachelor or Masters of Architecture degree required.
- -Experience in using Revit is strongly required.
- -Strong understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCad, Microsoft Office and Google Sketchup.
- -Basic knowledge of construction documents and technology.
- -Self-motivated and able to problem-solve independently.
- -Ability to effectively communicate with all team members on the project verbally and in writing.
- -Assist in the production and coordination of drawings through all design phases.
- -Assist in the development and research of construction specifications, products, procedures, building codes, ADA guidelines, and any other miscellaneous items.
- -Participate and contribute to design discussions, idea generation and design work in drawing, model and 3D image formats.
- -Design and detail in Revit and AutoCad and create graphic images with a variety of different graphic software’s.
- -Visit project sites for preliminary field reports and documentation
- -May perform other duties as required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com